- Racking Systems
Drive in Racking
Drive In Pallet Racking is installed in warehouses and distribution centers that need a cost effective, high density storage solution for their pallets and products. Because of its design, drive-in pallet rack is a first in, last out (FILO) storage system.
Drive-in racking and drive-thru systems are exceptionally suited to large stocks of relatively few product types. Use this high density system to reduce overall square footage requirements by 35% or more, compared to a standard pallet rack configuration.
· LIFO (last in, first out) or FIFO (first in, first out) load methods
· Deep lane storage reduces space usage, cuts costs and holds more loads
· High volumes, few SKUs
· Multiple access aisles eliminated
· Extra control over inputs and outputs
· More storage density instead of the direct access of Pallet Racks
· Specifically designed for your pallets and forklifts
Drive-in pallet racks and drive-thru racks are rolled-formed. Product is stored several pallets deep, and handling equipment enters the industrial rack structure to slot or extract pallets.
A drive-in pallet racking system uses a single input-output point per storage bay, creating last in, first out (LIFO) access. Meanwhile, a drive-thru system loads on one side and unloads on the other for first in, first out (FIFO) workflows.
Meet any storage requirement with our wide variety of bay heights and depths